Oncue Talent Agency, their employee’s and contractor’s are responsible for promoting the safety and well-being of children and young people in this workplace.
Oncue Talent Agency, their employee’s and Contractor’s will NOT:
- Subject a child to any form of corporal punishment, social isolation, immobilisation, sexual suggestion, offence or misconduct.
- Direct a child to perform in a sexually provocative or unsafe manner.
- Communicate with a child in ways that are likely to humiliate, frighten or distress the child.
- Use tobacco products or possess or be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs at any time while working with children.
- Develop any ‘special’ relationships with children that could be seen as grooming/favouritism such as the offering of gifts or special treatment.
- Do things of a personal nature that a child can do for themselves, such as toileting or changing clothes.
Oncue Talent Agency, their employee’s and Contractor’s WILL:
- Treat children with respect and be a positive role model in their conduct with them.
- Communicate with the children in an age appropriate and realistic manner.
- Set clear boundaries about appropriate behaviour between Oncue Talent, their employees or contractor’s and a child.
- Only have physical contact with a child in ways which are appropriate to my professional or agreed role and responsibilities.
- Be willing to listen and respond appropriately to a child’s views and concerns.
- Respond quickly, fairly and transparently to any serious complaints made by a child or related to a child.
- Abide by my reporting obligations in relation to the employer’s Incident Register.
Abide by the mandatory Code of Practice as part of the Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) (Child Employment) Regulation 2015.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PARENTS
- Parents and/or Guardians are allowed stay on set with Children 15 years and under.
- Other Siblings are not allowed on set. You will need to arrange alternative care if you choose to stay on set with your child.
- Some children can be left in the care of the minder on set pending their age group and how many kids are on set. Please ask Oncue prior to confirm these details.
- Your child’s principal will have to sign off on paperwork prior to commencing any roles. So please ensure your child does not have any exams or important school events before replying to an availability check.
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact your local Oncue Talent Agency
Melbourne (03) 8594 1818
Sydney (02) 9056 5056
Gold Coast & Brisbane (07) 3555 8001
or simply email: email@example.com