Upon registration with Oncue Talent you agree to:
- At all times on set, act with professionalism,
- Always arrive on set on time.
- A minimum of 9 – 10 professional casting photos taken by OnCue contractors remain on your profile at all times.
- OnCue Talent charge no Joining or Membership fees.
- Give Permission for OnCue Talent to represent myself and submit my profile for all roles that I fit the criteria for.
- Ensure your on-line website profile details remain current and your photographs are a true representation of your current look. Professional casting photos must be updated every 6 months.
- Agree to not upload any non-professional images to your profile or contact details to your resume, unless requested by your Talent Agent
- Maintain a valid mobile phone (with message) and email account to ensure we can contact you for work,
- Agree to the OnCue Talent commission and management fee of 10% for Acting Roles and/or 20% (10% Agency+10%ManagementFee) for Extra, Cast Stand-In, Body Double, Presenters, Singers & Dancers of the gross negotiated fee. This applies to all, television, film work, modelling, and presenter roles. However, where an individual state law requires a smaller commission and fee structure, commission and fees would be capped at the maximum permitted within the state law.
- Agree to your photo images and testimonial comments appearing on our website and or facebook pages,
- No Alcohol or illegal drugs are to be taken before, on set, or during any breaks. If you are caught, the production have the right to send you home and this may affect your payment and your profile terminated,
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated towards Oncue Staff, fellow talent or clients. Oncue Talent and the Production company has the right to send you home and this may affect your payment and your profile terminated,
- I agree all cameras including cameras on mobiles are strictly prohibited from any sets. If caught using a camera the production has the right to confiscate it and may send me home unpaid,
- I agree that all your personal belongings taken on set are at your own responsibility. Oncue Talent takes no responsibility for any items lost, damaged or misplaced whilst you are on set,
- OnCue Talent will endeavour to promote all talent to their fullest potential, but cannot guarantee any particular role as final decisions rest with the Production Companies Casting Directors.
- I confirm that I am not exclusively represented with any other agency and OnCue Talent is free to represent myself. If I am with another agency who requires any commission for any work booked and completed through OnCue Talent, this will be deducted from my own earnings.
- OnCue Talent reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a photoshoot or Information Session.
- I agree to receive texts and phone calls by, or on behalf of OnCue Talent. Examples might include receiving reminder texts, or updates for an upcoming Information Session, discussions about OnCue Talent representation, upcoming photo shoots, film, commercial, and television roles.
Any breach of the above entitles OnCue Talent to suspend your representation until rectified.