Upon registration with Oncue Talent you agree to:
- At all times on set, act with professionalism,
- Always arrive on set on time,
- Ensure your on-line website profile details remain current and your photographs are a true representation of your current look,
- Agree to not upload any non-professional images to your profile or contact details to your resume,
- Maintain a valid mobile phone (with message) and email account to ensure we can contact you for work,
- Agree to the OnCue Talent commission and management fee of 20% of the gross negotiated fee. This applies to all, television, film work, modelling, and presenter roles.
- Agree to your photo images and testimonial comments appearing on our website and or facebook pages,
- No Alcohol or illegal drugs are to be taken before, on set, or during any breaks. If you are caught, the production have the right to send you home and this may affect your payment and your profile terminated,
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated towards Oncue Staff, fellow talent or clients. Oncue Talent and the Production company has the right to send you home and this may affect your payment and your profile terminated,
- You agree all cameras including cameras on mobiles are strictly prohibited from any sets. If you are caught using a camera the production has the right to confiscate it and may send you home unpaid,
- You agree that all your personal belongings taken on set are at your own responsibility. Oncue Talent takes no responsibility for any items lost, damaged or misplaced whilst you are on set,
- Understand that refunds for change of mind will not be provided,
- OnCue Talent will endeavour to promote all talent to their fullest potential, but cannot guarantee any particular role as final decisions rest with the Production Companies Casting Directors.
Any breach of the above entitles OnCue Talent to suspend your membership until rectified.