Upon registration with Oncue Talent you agree to:
- At all times on set, act with professionalism,
- Always arrive on set on time,
- Ensure your on-line website profile details remain current and your photographs are a true representation of your current look,
- Agree to not upload any non-professional images to your profile or contact details to your resume,
- Maintain a valid mobile phone (with message) and email account to ensure we can contact you for work,
- Agree to the OnCue Talent commission and management fee of 20% of the gross negotiated fee. This applies to all, television, film work, modelling, and presenter roles.
- Agree to your photo images and testimonial comments appearing on our website,
- Understand that refunds for change of mind will not be provided,
- OnCue Talent will endeavour to promote all talent to their fullest potential, but cannot guarantee any particular role as final decisions rest with the Production Companies Casting Directors.
Any breach of the above entitles OnCue Talent to suspend your membership until rectified.